Logo and Brand Identity
What makes a good logo identity?
You may be looking for a new logo for your business or wanting to update the existing design you already have. Whatever your need you may be asking the question what make a great logo that captures the personality of your businesses.
Why is the design of your logo & brand identity important?
Your logo is the first image you present to your customers and clients. Creating a good first impression weather you’re a prosomal service, a restaurant, shop or industry-based business.
Your logo will appear on nearly everything you produce from signage, stationery, website, social media, advertising or maybe even fleet graphics and uniforms.
It is important to create a fit for purpose design that is the centre piece of your whole brand. You want to stand out from your competitors and visually differentiate your company from the competition.
The logo & brand identity
- As with all our design projects understanding your business, your marketplace and objectives are key to creating the perfect logo & brand identity identity.
Working with you discussing your business goals and objectives, the business personality and creating a picture of who your clients customers are and what makes them tick.
- A mood board is created online for you to view, this gives you a insight on how we are perceiving your business and customers. Tweaks are made to the board until you are happy with the visual aspect and the board representing your business.
- Initial ideas are created and will be presented for discussion. Changes are made where needed and the chosen design will be worked on further with colour variations and various layouts to fit all applications
Brand identity is much more than your logo. Your brand is the feeling you portray to your customers or clients.
Your brand tells your story, your purpose and the reason your business exists.
Why do we need to brand
One of the key reasons is trust.
It is central to marketing almost all products and services.
We use it to extend customer loyalty and build awareness.
It’s more than a logo, much more. It encompasses the whole business concept such as delivering quality and service.
Successful brands use their values to create a business strategy, continuously fulfilling the customers’ expectations.
We want your customers to choose you over your competition.
Making your business stand out from your competitors.
What category does your company fall into?
- Excitement: carefree, spirited, and youthful
- Sincerity: kindness, thoughtfulness, and an orientation toward family values
- Ruggedness: rough, tough, outdoorsy, and athletic
- Competence: successful, accomplished and influential, highlighted by leadership
- Sophistication: elegant, prestigious, and sometimes even pretentious
Here to help your with your project
Find out more or make and enquiry please call or email us for a no obligation chat.